Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thank You Card










Yesterday I made this thank you card for a friend who loaned me a cap and gown for my daughters senior pictures. I made the flower using my new Sizzix Big Shot. The card itself is quite easy. Here are the measurements if you want to try it yourself.


Cut paper 4 1/4 x 11 inches

Score at these four measurements:

2 inches
3 3/4 inches
7 1/4 inches
9 inches

Then fold like in the picture. It was easy and fun to make. I am going to make another similar today for a baby shower. My friend is having twins, a boy and a girl, so I will put a pink flower on one side and a blue flower on the other. If it turns out cute, I'll post it here.

1 comment:

DonnaSalazar said...

Hi there,
was surfing and found your blog... love the song!!! Pooh bear is my absolute FAVE! I've even done a layout titled the Wisdom of Pooh bear.
Love your vanilla recipe too!
Hugs ~D~