Thursday, February 12, 2009

Science Fair

You know, every January/February I have that same sinking feeling knowing the Science Fair is coming up and my kids will be required to do some sort of project. We all know that this always ends up being a parent project for those of us with kids in grades 1st-6th grade. So this year my youngest decided it would be fun to grow sunflower seeds. We decided to try growing the seeds in polymer water crystals, sand and potting soil. My daughter did the growing and the research and I helped her put this project together. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Ü Well, that's over for another year! Whew!









2 comments:

Bree mcconnell said...

Hey From swap bot!!! Im glad u made it through the sci fair project!!! Your blog is too cute. glad i found it through this swap!!!

Denise K. said...

Wow, great going on the science fair project!!! This looks very professional and captivating! We too are working on ours, and I have been dreading it, but in the end you are always glad that they participated. Super job on the sunflowers!!! :-)