Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well, I'm back sort of...

I have probably lost most of those who were following my blog regularly. I feel bad about that. I have been so busy with school and kids. I have also been busy making cards. I have really gotten into it lately. I will start posting some of my favorites and links to some of the sites where I got the ideas. I have been watching so many how-to videos on youtube. Wow, all the great ideas I've gotten!!!

I just added a new button to the right column. The Girlfriends club is a newer site hosted by some wonderful ladies who are becoming quite popular in the scrapbook world. Both Donna and Leah are working with Prima and have been making videos for quite sometime. I'm not sure if Johanna works for Prima or not, but she is very talented and I love her ideas. This site has some wonderful videos with great ideas. If you have time, click on the button and take a look.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't lost me! I was just by here yesterday wondering when you'd post again! I'd love to pics of your cards. ♥

Sherrie said...

Glad to see you back girlie! Glad you were having fun, too. That's what matters! :)

Denise K. said...

So happy to see you back in the blogger world...It is so time consuming though, and when I am not blogging, I realize I get SO much more accomplished in my real life. So, good for you, for scrapping and being busy in such fun ways! :-)

LvPoohBr2 said...

You ladies are so sweet! Thanks for sticking with me! ;D

Stephanie said...

Where does the time go? I know what you mean about getting too busy...that happens to me too! Welcome back!