Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album

Here is a video I made of a baby mini album I put together for a friend of mine. I got some of my ideas from videos I've watched on youtube and then just tweeked them and made them my own. Two of the main videos I borrowed from were @pinkaboo6691 and @scrapchick .

Our church is having a baby explosion and I have 3 more albums to make in the next couple of months. So far out of the 4 mamas, only one baby is supposed to be a girl. Having 3 girls of my own and loving the color pink, I have plenty of supplies for the girl album. For the 3 boy albums, I had to do a little shopping. I bought a couple of packages of baby embelishments, a baby scrapbook page kit and some blue paper. I had so much fun making this album that I can't wait to get started on the next one.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT mini album Syndee!!Welcome to the tag swap!! Lets hope we have lots of fun :):) xx