Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BREAD!!! Mmmm


I always make homemade bread but I use my bread machine for part of the process. It turns out perfect every time. Yesterday I decided to try making bread the old fashioned way and do it with out my machine. I was a little worried that it wouldn't turn out right. Well, it turned out great! I'm so happy to know that if my bread machine decides to die one day, I'll still be capable of making homemade bread. I plan on experimenting with this recipe a bit. I found it to be a bit sweeter than I like. Other than that, it was wonderful.


3 comments:

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

The bread looks great...but...I want tose bowls! I'm just green about them. :o)

LvPoohBr2 said...

Thanks! I love my bowls. I got them for my birthday last year from my sister. I use them for everything! Ü

Happy@Home said...

Yummm . . . your bread looks delicious. I always rely on my bread machine too. Good for you for trying it the old fashioned way.

I'm so glad you came by to visit me and thank you so much for your kind comments. Please stop by anytime.

~Kim